This game hits so close to home because I also work in an (design) office environment and have to deal with receipts and coffee chats, haha. I love the artwork, and the look+feel of the game feel very trendy and minimalistic :) Looking forward to playing the full version some time soon!!
How Drinking Coffee Daily Got Me Fired!
Ask your doctor today if coffee, and ogling boys is right for you!
HOW DRINKING COFFEE DAILY GOT ME FIRED! is a fun game about coffee, office romance and daydreaming at work. In it, you share an office with 3 colleagues you get to chat up during coffee breaks!
• Make your colleagues blush to undress and ogle them
• Grow closer to them with each conversation
• Choose every word uttered by the protagonist
• Choose the name of your gender-neutral character
• 3 romanceable characters, multiple professional, and romantic outcomes.
The 3 bachelors:
• Aadil, the trusted accountant. Driven and rigorous, he hides an emotional side. He mostly keeps to himself during breaks but sometimes cuts the conversation with factoids about climate change.
• Gianni, the flaky intern. Full of energy and unearned confidence, he is never not talking. Proud above everything else of his italian roots, he looks forward to being challenged in life, more than in his job.
• Mamadu, the senior salesman. Collected and knowledgeable, he is the rock everyone clings to. Passionate about workers' rights, the first of which is the right to a lengthy coffee break. (Not available in the demo).
"The conversations with love interests made me feel like I actually had to listen and choose subtly different ways of phrasing a thought. It was an exercise in understanding" Joesph Langon, Sidequest.zone
⚠️ The demo is NOT R18+, but the final version should be, as an option.
© Watermelon Script created by Misti's Fonts. Music by Tallbeard Studios.
|Published||57 days ago|
|Release date||54 days ago|
|Tags||Colorful, Dating Sim, Erotic, Funny, LGBT, Life Simulation, meaningful-choices, Multiple Endings, Romance, satire|
|Average session||About a half-hour|
- HDCDGMF! was updated!54 days ago
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
Just played through. The game works on Android so that's a bonus =) it'll be easy for people on the go.
Artwork is beautiful. The style is new to me but I like it.
Music didn't work unfortunately.
I found a typo:
Gianni "go out of a slice or a kebab" I think you mean to say "go out for a slice"
This is a visually beautiful game. None of the boys really grabbed my interest (if anything their personalities sort of annoyed me) but that's just due to personal preference.
Keep up the good work!
Sorry you didn't click with the guys... but thanks for your detailed feedback anyway!
Regarding the music, it may be a browser compatibility problem, what are your specs?
Interesting game! Very nice combination of music, artwork and story. I'm sorry but I couldn't finish it, my boss came in the room and I had to close the browser.
this is so funny and cute but omg the mustaches make them look so weird LOL